Very nice friendly meme is sharing the love in these parts. I can't figure out quite where it originated, but I am pleased that both The Educated Genealogist and West in New England were kind enough to give WTB a shout out.
The rules appear to be these:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog;
2. Link to the person who gave you the award;
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs;
4. Put links to those blogs on yours;
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you’ve nominated.
I'm going to add others, which are to share it where it hasn't been before, and also absolve any blog I love from feeling obligated from passing on the chain. I will not, therefore, be leaving a message on any of the following excellent blogs. If Technorati lets you know of the link and it pleases you to pass it along, by all means do so.
- My friend Jim's blog Borrowed Suits: Politics, Football, and a marvelous facility with the well-turned phrase
- Cook sister!: South African cooking with a fabulous flair!
- Executed Today: exactly what the name suggests, and so much more.
- Invasive Species Weblog
- Beautiful Africa (blog carnival)
- Tarelton's Quarter
- Fragments from Floyd